Defy the rules of gravity with this DIY levitation kit! Demonstrate the Bernoulli principle by keeping that ball afloat. Junior scientists can learn about aerodynamics and gravity while having fun blowing in the tube to keep the ball afloat.
When air speeds up, pressure drops, and this pushes the ball back to the centre of the airstream. The set includes everything you need - no batteries required, just a little lung power!
Get crafty with more hands-on DIY physics kits from Newton's Lab!
We offer a variety of secure payment options, including:
- Paystack: Card payments (Visa, Mastercard, and Amex) and instant EFT payments via OZOW, Masterpass, and Snapscan.
- Payflex: Flexible payment plans with no additional fees or interest.
- Zapper: Payment via pre-registered Visa and Mastercard cards using the Zapper app.
- Manual EFT: Payment through electronic funds transfer with specific instructions provided via email after checkout.
Please note that all payment options are safe, secure, and encrypted. Customers can choose the option that suits them best during the checkout process.
Standard Delivery with DPD Laser or The Courier Guy:
- Cape Town and surrounds: R65
- Major centres (Johannesburg, Pretoria, Centurion, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth): R85
- Regional areas: R99 (R169 for large packages)
Express Delivery with DPD Laser:
Only available to Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Pretoria. The rates are as follows:
- Cape Town and surrounds: R129
- Major centres: R169
We want all of our customers to be delighted with their goodies, so we will of course offer a refund if you are not happy with your purchase or if there is a problem with a product. As always, though, some terms and conditions apply. Please note that certain items cannot be returned, and there are reasonable time limits for you to make your decision.