Stay warm and relaxed this winter. FLAXi Bag is a natural – and beautiful! – way to reduce everyday aches and pains. The hand-printed soft cotton bag is locally crafted and filled with a mix of flaxseed, organic Cape lavender and pure essential oil. You can warm it in the microwave to make a heat therapy pack, or chill it in the freezer for a cold compress. Gentle, targeted relief for pain, cramps and stiffness.
The FLAXi bags can be reused again and again, but if you'd like to enhance the aroma and extend the life of your bag, be sure to check out the Aromatherapy Refresher Mists designed to accompany the range.
We have a whole range of stunning aromatherapy products for all ages in the FLAXi Heat Therapy collection!
- Available in a choice of designs (each sold separately)
- 100% Cotton Outer, Flaxseed & Organic Lavender filling
- 43.5 x 15cm / weight approx. 660g
- Hand-crafted in South Africa
- Gently moulds to your shape, providing targeted pain relief for stiff muscles, back pain, period pain and more
- Designed for use as a hot or cold compress (pro tip: alternate between hot and cold!)
- Retains heat for up to 40 minutes at a time
- Proudly South African gift idea
Directions for use
- Heat the FLAXi Bag in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Place the bag over the affected area.
- Place the FLAXi Bag in a sealed freezer bag.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, or until cold.
- Place the bag over the affected area.
The power of Lavender
Creates calm and lifts mood: Lavender has been named one of the few alternative treatments for anxiety; proven to promote calm and reduce anxiety compared to conventional medication. Lavender assists with the treatment of depression, naturally provides comfort during a pregnancy, and provides relief pre- and post medical procedures.
Induces sleep: Lavender improves sleep cycles and has also shown to aid in the treatment of restless leg syndrome, which causes many to suffer from sleepless nights.
Improves memory: Lavender helps to calm the mind allowing you to focus on the task at hand.
Whole Flaxseed provides a soothing, moist heat which has proven to promote healing. Flaxseeds (which are flower seeds) are used in Flaxi bags rather than grains, as they contain 30 - 40% oil which remains inside the seed and can be warmed over and over again. Other treatment products will lose their ability to retain heat over time, as the water in them eventually evaporates. Flaxseed will never produce the “cooked grain” smell that other grain-based products create when heated over multiple occasions. Additionally, the reduced weight of Flaxseed provides a gentle and comforting texture to our Flaxi bags.
We offer a variety of secure payment options, including:
- Paystack: Card payments (Visa, Mastercard, and Amex) and instant EFT payments via OZOW, Masterpass, and Snapscan.
- Payflex: Flexible payment plans with no additional fees or interest.
- Zapper: Payment via pre-registered Visa and Mastercard cards using the Zapper app.
- Manual EFT: Payment through electronic funds transfer with specific instructions provided via email after checkout.
Please note that all payment options are safe, secure, and encrypted. Customers can choose the option that suits them best during the checkout process.
Standard Delivery with DPD Laser or The Courier Guy:
- Cape Town and surrounds: R65
- Major centres (Johannesburg, Pretoria, Centurion, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth): R85
- Regional areas: R99 (R169 for large packages)
Express Delivery with DPD Laser:
Only available to Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Pretoria. The rates are as follows:
- Cape Town and surrounds: R129
- Major centres: R169
We want all of our customers to be delighted with their goodies, so we will of course offer a refund if you are not happy with your purchase or if there is a problem with a product. As always, though, some terms and conditions apply. Please note that certain items cannot be returned, and there are reasonable time limits for you to make your decision.