These straps are designed to mix and match with your favourite bags to create a unique look that matches any outfit. With an array of stylish colours and patterns to choose from, you can switch up your style in an instant! PLUS with fully adjustable straps, you can switch between a crossbody bag, a shoulder bag and a moon bag in seconds! Best of all, you can easily detach the straps and switch them up whenever you feel like changing things up.
- Manufactured in South Africa by women-owned micro-businesses and community projects. Each bag comes with a tag signed by the woman who handmade it!
- Measures approx. 5cm x 70-130 cm (adjustable length)
- Straps can be hooked to clutches, handbags, cross-body bags, nappy bags and any other bag with existing loops.
- Please note: bag not included.
Celebrate southern African heritage with this gorgeous ShweShwe traditional print accessory – and support an awesome community project in the process!
What makes the Shwe community upliftment project so special is that it is an eco-minded project that creates jobs and reduces waste to landfill while providing real change to the lives of people in the Germiston area and women-owned micro businesses near Diepsloot. So, while you could never tell, the products are made from up-cycled billboards, tents, off-cuts from car seat covers, and reclaimed trims from old bags
Check out the rest of the stunning products in our Shwe Collection!
We offer a variety of secure payment options, including:
- Paystack: Card payments (Visa, Mastercard, and Amex) and instant EFT payments via OZOW, Masterpass, and Snapscan.
- Payflex: Flexible payment plans with no additional fees or interest.
- Zapper: Payment via pre-registered Visa and Mastercard cards using the Zapper app.
- Manual EFT: Payment through electronic funds transfer with specific instructions provided via email after checkout.
Please note that all payment options are safe, secure, and encrypted. Customers can choose the option that suits them best during the checkout process.
Standard Delivery with DPD Laser or The Courier Guy:
- Cape Town and surrounds: R65
- Major centres (Johannesburg, Pretoria, Centurion, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth): R85
- Regional areas: R99 (R169 for large packages)
Express Delivery with DPD Laser:
Only available to Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Pretoria. The rates are as follows:
- Cape Town and surrounds: R129
- Major centres: R169
We want all of our customers to be delighted with their goodies, so we will of course offer a refund if you are not happy with your purchase or if there is a problem with a product. As always, though, some terms and conditions apply. Please note that certain items cannot be returned, and there are reasonable time limits for you to make your decision.